Experienced in updating and maintaining multiple web sites, as well as creating graphics for sliders, banners, and website design. Proficient in search engine optimization and problem solving.
- HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, Bootstrap Framework, JQuery, some: classic .asp and ASP.NET
- Microsoft WebMatrix, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Web Developer Express, and Dreamweaver
- Episerver (Ektron), Umbraco, and Wordpress
- Web graphics: Adobe Creative Cloud: Illustrator, Photoshop
Experienced in creating and adapting designs for gift-ware, garments, rugs, furniture, mirrors, and clocks.
- Adobe Photoshop - complex silk screen color separations using channels palette
- Adobe Illustrator - graphics used to create full-sized custom rugs
Experienced in creating book covers, newsletters, magazine ads, and interactive PDFs.
- Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator and some Quark
Objective: To offer excellent design through multiple mediums.
About Carol Hicks
Carol Hicks is a fine artist, maker, and web designer. She loves to learn and try new techniques such as adding Bootstrap Glyphicons or using Adobe After Effects to create animations for presentations or new painting methods.Contact Carol Hicks
Ars longa, vita brevis
Art is long, life is short. Hippocrates